Automation Components along with its software and other systems are a backbone to any manufacturing company and having said that we also know that it represents a major capital investment. “Technology is a boon” someone had correctly said that, but no matter how seamless or innovative the technology can be, it will not last forever. We at CSE Solutions not only acknowledge that but we also have a clear understanding that our clients rely on us as a dynamic and progressive system integrator. Assisting our clients with their project planning, initial preparation, migration and taking them to the peak of their success is what CSE Solutions does. The future depends on what you do today and we at CSE Solutions pledge to work with our clients to future proof their legacy systems so that they can meet the challenges of tomorrow.
WHY UPGRADE AND MIGRATE?
From our team’s learning as well as from our experience working in this industry, we understand that today’s market demands are not static. It demands remarkable challenges as we all continuously strive for ways to grab the best utilization of our existing automation investments. The major challenges that we typically face include:
- How are we able to improve productivity with better resource usage and system performance?
- How are we able to use all accessible plant-wide data to expand efficiency and limit downtime?
- How are we able to maintain the existing product life cycle and better resource usage?
- How are we be able to cultivate innovation with expanded systems adaptability and risk mitigation?
The increasing data that we receive from the networked devices, ask for upgradation primarily to simplify and reduce the risk to the business due to component obsolescence. We analyze all the possible ways, for example, giving MES and MIS systems or designing an integrated safety solution that enables the business to follow current procedures, which in turn gives a more secure and increasingly profitable work environment.
CSE Solutions can help you decide the most suitable control system migration path which can help you to maximize the advantages of the migration, which includes:
- Better performance and accessibility.
- Enabling you to make more informed business decisions through improved data usage.
- Reduced waste and upkeep costs.
- Quicker reactions to changing market demands and remaining in charge.
UPGRADE AND MIGRATION PATH SERVICES
We all know that migration is a ceaseless process that has been in practice for many years now. We have helped our customers to build up a migration path that best suits their requested business prerequisites. We have the capacity to offer a cost-effective and a manageable solution with annual reviews as a part of our service / support agreements. Fusing persistent improvement philosophies, helping with budget planning and executing the migration plan with minimum downtime are some the things we can help our clients with.
Our methodology is to:
- Listen and comprehend our customers’ necessities.
- Identify inheritance resources and difficult points of failure.
- Provide IT consultation and services.
- Identify potential in upgrading network infrastructure.
- Utilize virtualization to hold unsupported operating systems and legacy SCADA systems.
- Deploy energy saving solutions.
- Incorporate integrated safety solutions for reducing the time taken to execute immobilization procedures.
- Identify ceaseless improvement and plant optimization solutions.
- Incorporate redundancy or expanded accessibility.
- Implement data gathering, track and trace solutions.